Re: [METHADONIA ] meth clinic was reccomended by my doctor

  • Mark4wdw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2003
      The clinic is totally confidential, My clinic takes cash only, once a month I
      get a run down of the charges for the methadone and send it in to blue cross
      just like a prescription to be reimbursed for it. I was taking 20-25 lortabs,
      20-25 somas and as many as 10 oxy's a day when I decided to start the clinic.
      I quit on a Sunday and went thru hell until Monday morning when I go to the
      clinic. Within 30 minutes of taking my first dose all the withdrawals went away
      and I felt "normal" like when I would take my handful of lortabs or snort an
      oxy. The first days dose was only 30 mg but it helped a lot. I slowly went up
      to 90mgs a day over a month. That is where I have been for 5 months now. The
      first month is trial and error. You have to get use to the methadone and seeing
      what it takes to get you away from the cravings and to feel OK and not be
      going thru withdrawals. I thought I would never make it to this point (5 months)
      but I did. You also asked each clinic is different. At mine you go 90 days and
      6 urine test being clean (at this point you take a urine test every two weeks)
      then you get to take home your sat and Sunday dose. Then another 90 days and
      3 urine test (once a month) being clean and you get three days a week of your
      take home. Finally another 90 days and 3 more clean urine test and you only go
      once a week to get all your weeks worth of doses. I have heard of some
      clinics that go up to a months worth of take homes. There is one near Nashville, TN
      that a friend of mine goes to. Don't let the time frame scare you the first 90
      days will go by pretty quick. I'm tell you "try it" My whole life is
      different. I don't open my eyes and start to think where do I need to go or who do I
      need to call to get some pills today when I ran out which was often taking what
      I did even though I had a lot of connections to get them still 60-70 pills a
      day goes quick. Everyone around me says there is such a change. GOOD LUCK,
      KEEP US UPDATED. E-mail me personally if you have anymore questions
      (trav3661@...)

      Travis

    • Samier
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2003
        Hi Mark

        How much you have to pay for your Methadone?..Here in Germany there are so
        called "Methadone programs"....And when you have good urine test for 6
        months then you get a weekly take home...you get a prescreption from your
        doc and get 7 small bottles of liquid methadone in drugstore....then most
        methadone patients have to take 1 dose at the doctor and take other 6 to
        home....Urine test`s are very rarely taken...mostly only 1 or 2 time in 3
        months....And when you are in a official methadone program then it`s
        priceless for you....when you work then you only have to pay prescription
        price.......The only take home here is the ... once per week.....you only
        can get a monthly supply when you drive in holiday out of Germany...you can
        get up to 30 dayly doses in 1 year...

        I wish you all a good night....My morning has just begun

        Samier

        _______________________________________
        ...Peace and love...
        ICQ#: 164345965
        http://www.facelink.com/samier30
        http://www.mygeldbar.de/?ref=samier

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050615
        41:HM/A=1853619/R=0/SIG=11tr82r20/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178
        356&partid=4116732> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupmai
        l/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=818338567>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Mark4wdw@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2003
          At the clinic its $11.00 a day if you take it there or have take home. $77.00
          a week. A friend of mine gets it prescribed for "Pain Management" from a
          doctor at a low 20mgs a day and gets it filled at a local drug store and it's only
          $8.00 for his months worth but it's only 20mgs a day.

        • Samier
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2003
            Oh man...that is very expensive...do they get this amount of money from
            anybody?...Like I said...Most people in Germany are in a so called "Methadon
            Program"....that means that the money is paid from the country...Some people
            get Methadone "private"..At thr beginning of my program I got it
            private,too...100mg a day at and we still had Deutschmark this time...If I
            remember right...I had to pay 4-DM....2Euro...around
            2,50US-dollar........But $11.00 a day....that is expensive....how should
            someone pay this amount who has no work and is in bad situation at beginning
            at Methadon-treatment...?..Are there all quite the same prices in all
            clinic`s in USA?...Here Methadon has the same price in whole germany..

            Someone saw the box-fight between Roy-Jones-Jr. and Antonio-Tarver?...For me
            it began very early in the morning...so I`m little bit tired now....I will
            relax now and make quiet Sunday...which laying in bed and watch TV.
            Greetings from Germany

            Samier

            _______________________________________
            ...Peace and love...
            ICQ#: 164345965
            http://www.facelink.com/samier30
            http://www.mygeldbar.de/?ref=samier

            At the clinic its $11.00 a day if you take it there or have take home.
            $77.00
            a week. A friend of mine gets it prescribed for "Pain Management" from a
            doctor at a low 20mgs a day and gets it filled at a local drug store and
            it's only
            $8.00 for his months worth but it's only 20mgs a day.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050615
            41:HM/A=1853619/R=0/SIG=11tp41t7d/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178
            356&partid=4116719> click here