Re: [METHADONIA ] doctor

  • Denise Wilmot
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2003
      Hello Brian
      My name is Denise and i live in England,so i cant help you with your question,was just writing to let you know that I'm havin a similar problem here,I get to take my meth home but have to get to the chemist twice a week and the clinic as well,so work is a problem,its not as if you can say to your boss can i just er nip out for my methadone please,i really feel for you Brian and am glad your life is goin well.Ive just started reducin my meth been on the same ammount for 8years,so have decided enough is enough.Anyway mate take care and feel free to e-mail me anytime Dee.

      bscopa1973 <bscopa1973@...> wrote:
      my name is brian.i live in the boston area and am on a clinic in the
      same area.there really isn't a problem with distance,just on how late
      for work i am every morning.my dose is pretty high which makes my
      question even more difficult.haven't had a dirty swab in 22
      months.still no take homes.my question is,"does anybody know of a
      doctor who will prescribe meth. pills or biscuits in my area?"doing
      great with my life,just don't know how much longer i can take
      this;very morning bull.please reply.thank you,sincerely brian

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT