Re: [METHADONIA ] Re: Help

  • pgillig953@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2003
      Hi Joey, I've been where you are now and then. I've been an addict for almost
      30 years..an it's meant more to me then the air I breath. I found out what
      the scoop was on methadone. It was something that I always heard about. I used
      to dream that if I could get the chance be on it. I would make it work...For
      me the craving and the night sweats and can't forget the crying I did for
      almost 2 months every morning and everynite. I would find my self on the bathroom
      floor with the door lock just crying. Do you know what's so funny is that I was
      in so much pain an guilt that it took a few months to cleanse my soul. That's
      a little of what I went though in the beginning of my new life..it's been two
      years now. Joe the craving will stop. I like to know are you staying at the
      dose your on now? Because I think that might be a big part of the craving. It
      sounds like you need to have your dose + every couple days until your a lot
      more comfortable. It takes time but it does happen so please talk to your doctor
      about maybe going up on your dose..Take it easy until you feel better....patty