Re: CHECK IN TIME...WAKE UP!!!

  • kdlake420
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hey odubya, just wanted to let you know I am still breathing.
      Also, was wondering if you wanted to email me on how I can help
      your efforts of getting Methadone in MS. I am from Mississippi and
      currently live down here on Gulf Coast. I would love not to have to
      drive 20-30 miles to another state to go to a clinic or doctor.
      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, odubya <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > OK, Summer is over so it's back to work..Is anyone still alive
      here?
      > If you are , please leave a shout to let me know you're
      > breathin'...Does anyone have ANY news or something to yak about?
      If