Gulfport, MS Area Clinic

  • Thomas Shaver
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
      We are going to Gulfport, MS on vacation. Where is the nearest
      clinic?

      Thanks in advance,

      Chip
    • jerome crumlish
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
        If you go to www. methadone.org you will be directed
        to NAMA websites and you will get a list of clinics in
        all states on one of those links. My clinic will do a
        guest medication : they will fax all of the
        information to where you want to go (If you give them
        enough notice)Your clinic should have a list of
        clinics every where for the purpose of guest
        medication. Where are you from?
        Jerome

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com