Re: doctors in alabama or mississippi

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20 10:39 AM
      Hi there~Welcome to the group.First, what is it you're looking for,
      a methadone clinic or just a loose doctor? I can help you if you are
      seriously interested in going to a clinic, but if it's the other,
      I've been out of that business for years.what happened that you need
      it now? Did you get cut off your doc or something? Please be a little
      more specific and we'll go from there.
      Oats

      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "kdlake420"