Skip to search.

doctors in alabama or mississippi

  • kdlake420
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2003
      I am located in Pascagoula, MS and am in extreme need of a doctor
      who prescribes methadone. I having been taking methadone for a year
      and half after seven years of abusing opiates from a shoulder injury
      I have. Methadone has saved my life so far but I need to find a
      doctor to legitmitize my MMT. Thank you all in advance.
      Later.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2003
        Hi there~Welcome to the group.First, what is it you're looking for,
        a methadone clinic or just a loose doctor? I can help you if you are
        seriously interested in going to a clinic, but if it's the other,
        I've been out of that business for years.what happened that you need
        it now? Did you get cut off your doc or something? Please be a little
        more specific and we'll go from there.
        Oats

        --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "kdlake420"