Re: [METHADONIA ] Proper MG

  • gertrude gandala
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 25, 2003
      Oh, now I totally understand Travis. I am at 62 now and probably next week I will go down another 2 mg., but, maybe not next week, but the week after. No, probably next week. Then I'll probably stay at 60 for awhile. I was wondering if anyone knew about any sort of support group or live chat for people on mmt. I need to check out the nama site more, there's probably something there. Bye!

      Mark4wdw@... wrote:Gertrude,
      Perhaps I worded my message wrong. You stated that going from 30 to 65 mgs
      was insane. I did this over 16 days with 5mg jumps not just one big jump. I am
      now on 70mgs and it seems to be working good. Thanks for your reply.

      Travis

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT