Re: Proper MG

  • trav3661
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2003
      Gertrude,
      You responded that going from 30 to 65 is insane...perhaps I worded
      it wrong. I started at 30 and after almost 16 days and 5mg jumps I am
      now at 70mg. I did not do it in one big jump.

      Thanks for your reply,
      Travis
    • Mark4wdw@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24, 2003
      • Mark4wdw@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 24, 2003
          Gertrude,
          Perhaps I worded my message wrong. You stated that going from 30 to 65 mgs
          was insane. I did this over 16 days with 5mg jumps not just one big jump. I am
          now on 70mgs and it seems to be working good. Thanks for your reply.

          Travis

        • gertrude gandala
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 25, 2003
            Oh, now I totally understand Travis. I am at 62 now and probably next week I will go down another 2 mg., but, maybe not next week, but the week after. No, probably next week. Then I'll probably stay at 60 for awhile. I was wondering if anyone knew about any sort of support group or live chat for people on mmt. I need to check out the nama site more, there's probably something there. Bye!

            Mark4wdw@... wrote:Gertrude,
            Perhaps I worded my message wrong. You stated that going from 30 to 65 mgs
            was insane. I did this over 16 days with 5mg jumps not just one big jump. I am
            now on 70mgs and it seems to be working good. Thanks for your reply.

            Travis

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT