Re: [METHADONIA ] Proper MG

  • gertrude gandala
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24 3:31 PM
      Hey, Trav, in my opinion, going from 30 to 65 is insane and then 75. i mean, take the dose that you need if it will keep you from using, but try to stay low. when you are ready, start dropping, veeeerrrrryyyy, veeeeerrrryyyy sllllooooowwwwwlllllyyyy. I have only dropped 2 milligrams about every week or every 2 weeks for about a month and a half. All I know is that I started at 70 and I am down to 62. It's hard. But if you take a high dose because it's gonna keep you clean, then do it, just make sure you aren't taking some super high dose (over 75) and using pills or dope on top of it. Make sure you get advice from many people because there are dozens of opinions going around and it's good to get plenty of them. It's really good to talk with a psychiatrist at least once, who isn't involved with the clinic (cause you have to realize that whether they are helping us get off of dope or not they are a $$MONEY$$$ big money organization and tney don't want us to get off of the
      juice. Speaking of just that, I will be putting up my own post later on in the week when I have time regarding a pamphlet that's being distributed at my clinic right now. Later. Celestialpenguin919@...
      trav3661 <Mark4wdw@...> wrote:I joinded this group today and started at a clinic last Monday. I
      have read some of the old post and wanted to know what you guys thing
      abot dosages. I started at 30 mg and now after a week am at 65 mgs.
      The withdrawl from the other pills are one, I am still having
      cravings at night. I am moving another 5mgs tomorrow morning. Shoud I
      stop at 75mgs and give it a week or so to see how it does or keep
      moving up?

      Travis

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • trav3661
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24 6:52 PM
        Gertrude,
        You responded that going from 30 to 65 is insane...perhaps I worded
        it wrong. I started at 30 and after almost 16 days and 5mg jumps I am
        now at 70mg. I did not do it in one big jump.

        Thanks for your reply,
        Travis
      • Mark4wdw@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 24 7:01 PM
        • Mark4wdw@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 24 7:03 PM
            Gertrude,
            Perhaps I worded my message wrong. You stated that going from 30 to 65 mgs
            was insane. I did this over 16 days with 5mg jumps not just one big jump. I am
            now on 70mgs and it seems to be working good. Thanks for your reply.

            Travis

          • gertrude gandala
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 25 5:39 PM
              Oh, now I totally understand Travis. I am at 62 now and probably next week I will go down another 2 mg., but, maybe not next week, but the week after. No, probably next week. Then I'll probably stay at 60 for awhile. I was wondering if anyone knew about any sort of support group or live chat for people on mmt. I need to check out the nama site more, there's probably something there. Bye!

              Mark4wdw@... wrote:Gertrude,
              Perhaps I worded my message wrong. You stated that going from 30 to 65 mgs
              was insane. I did this over 16 days with 5mg jumps not just one big jump. I am
              now on 70mgs and it seems to be working good. Thanks for your reply.

              Travis

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT