Re: [METHADONIA ] (unknown)

  • claude_
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2003
      toradol is not the proper medication for you to take, the best medication is short acting morphine and your clinic should be ashamed of themselves for telling your doc to give you that crap. Go to www.methadone.org and click on web resources and then click on center for addictive problems and once that opens up click on articles and click on the dear doctor letter and print it out. it is a great letter to give to all of your doctors and it explains how to properly treat for pain and what to use. This is a must letter !!!!!.

      claude