20/m/Should i go to a Clinic?

  • nick082sin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2003
      I am a 20 year old college student. I got hooked on oxycontin's when
      i was 18. When i realized what they were doing to me I decided to
      quit but I used methadone to help me quit. I have now been taking
      methadone for 2 and 1/2 years and the withdraws are much worse than
      oxy's were. I am spending all my money on methadone. (Methadone can
      be very expensive on the streets) My question is if I were to start
      going to a methadone clinic would that hurt my chances of getting a
      job in the medical field or the education field? I don't know what
      i should do. I feel like i can't physical quit the methadone. What
      should I do???? What all do you have to do to get into a clinic??
      Thanks

      Nick