Re: [METHADONIA ] People who go to a clinic: What Mg do you take daily?/dose caps

  • Karen Barile
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
      claude, you are right clinics should not have dose caps nor are they allowed to according to federal regs, but each state is different on how high they will let you go before they have to talk to the state regulatory authorities and my clinic just happens to be one of the ones that give you a hard time. We are working on getting it changed now. It's not the state. It's the clinic I'm on and somehow they just managed to get recertified. Just one more thing for my to work on to get some changed made. Rev.Dr. Karen Barile CMA;CSAC
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
        --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Barile" <kbarile@m...>
        wrote:
        > claude, you are right clinics should not have dose caps nor are
        they allowed to according to federal regs, but each state is
        different on how high they will let you go before they have to talk
        to the state regulatory authorities and my clinic just happens to be
        one of the ones that give you a hard time. We are working on
        getting it changed now. It's not the state. It's the clinic I'm on
        and somehow they just managed to get recertified. Just one more
        thing for my to work on to get some changed
        made. Rev.Dr. Karen Barile CMA;CSAC

        Service.

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.
        > I have been in mmt for 3 mo. my does started at 40mg and went uo
        10mg/day untill I got to a stable dose, which is at 95mg now. It has
        bee there for almost 2 months. I thank God every day for the MMT. I
        would rather go to the clinic every day than go to the dope mans
        house every day.I am new in this group and hope you all can help me
        when I get down from time to time. My parents are very much against
        this. For thi first time in my like I have been able to spend money
        on my child and myself for clothes and suprises for my 7 year old
        daughter. My bills are getting caught up and I can finally see a
        future without drugs. May God belss you all as he has blessed me.
        Thanks Kim

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.