Re: very new to this group...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
      Hey there! I read your post and am glad you joined up. Also glad
      that methadone is helping you. I'm the founder of this little club
      and methadone saved my life,for sure...As far as the chatroom, it
      really never got going..Myself, I don't have enough time to be on the
      internet very long..But there are other chatrooms with some good
      folks that are just like this place..Someone who reads these posts
      should be able to steer you to a good one. If not, I'll try to get
      the link to some and put it in the 'links' section of this group.
      Once again, Welcome to the Dolophinea Cafe'!
      OW
      ---