very new to this group...

  • bscopa1973
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
      just joined last week.glad that there are others that feel and think
      the same.it's nice that theres a place to come and talk to another.is
      the chat room funcioning?i went there this morning but no-one else
      was logged in.????that would be cool to chat amongst each
      other.well,my name is brian.i'm 28 from boston and have been on
      methadose for a few years now.boy,has it changed or should i say
      saved my life.love to chat,so give me a holla!!!!!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
        Hey there! I read your post and am glad you joined up. Also glad
        that methadone is helping you. I'm the founder of this little club
        and methadone saved my life,for sure...As far as the chatroom, it
        really never got going..Myself, I don't have enough time to be on the
        internet very long..But there are other chatrooms with some good
        folks that are just like this place..Someone who reads these posts
        should be able to steer you to a good one. If not, I'll try to get
        the link to some and put it in the 'links' section of this group.
        Once again, Welcome to the Dolophinea Cafe'!
        OW
        ---