WE are getting LAZY!!!

  • dixxeechickee
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003
      He guys..how is everyone??? It seems we have ALL let this little
      group of ours get away from us..I'm going to make an effort to start
      checking in daily if i can...it would be great if we could all try to
      !!(hint, hint)

      I was searching the web for more information on methadone (something i
      do often) and found this site describing this very STRANGE therapy for
      opiate and methadone detoxification. I read some of the literature
      and the whole thing sems creepy to me. Give it a look nd let me know
      what ya'll think, i think it sounds VERY SCARY! The link is:
      www.ibogaine-therapy.net (i hope that's it). If you have trouble
      finding it, go to google and search for information on Ibogaine.

      Can't wait to hear what ya'll think!!! Be well my friends!!!!!

      Love,
      Dixxiee
    • dixxeechickee

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003
          --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "dixxeechickee"

        • steph11219@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2003
            Hi Dixxiee, Ibogaine has been around for awhile. I do not believe it is
            approved by the FDA. I have heard of some people that have had success with
            it.
            Check out http://www.ibogaine.org
            Take care,
            Stephanie