Re: Hello All

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
      hey there~ WHam! Where is everyone? Even I got lost .I just saw this
      message and it reminded me of days gone by...Just about all Schedule
      II drugs, such as morphine,etc.,has the poison thing on the bottles
      this size..I remember when I used to barter in these things that I
      had little Morphine bottles that had the skull & crossbones on
      them..One man's poison is another man's pleasure? lol OK, time for
      someone to check in!
      OW
      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, harleygirl1951
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Funny I never noticed this before but on the picture of the bottle
      of
      > Dolophine at the begining of this page at the bottom did you see
      > where it says ""Poison" Strange huh???
      >

      > --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, harleygirl1951
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Just stopped by to say hello to you all ... How are you doing
      Oats~?
      > > How are things going for you these days~? I read a post you
      wrote
      > > while ago and you really touched my heart with it saying how you
      > are
      > > thankful for each day ...... You never got back with the person
      you
      > > were seeing back when you first started this board huh ~? I am
      > sorry
      > > for that but I sure hope you are not spending all your time
      > alone....
      > > Not much is new with me..... I got on methadone so I could get
      my
      > > head together and decide how to get off heroin cause I was on a
      > > constant merry go round and my life was horrendus I was getting
      on
      > > for a short time only ha` that was 20 something years ago :) but
      > am
      > > very happy with the way my life has taken a turn for the better
      > since
      > > I am on medication (Meth) and I don't really plan on getting off
      > > anytime soon..... Just thought I would mention where I am as far
      as
      > > medication goes.......... Well not much more to say .... Hello
      > Jules
      > > how ya be girlfriend :) We got quite a bit of snow here in N.Y.
      it
      > > is so beautiful when it was falling and dangling off the trees :)
      > > Take care all and I wish the best to everyone here.....
    • Rokki Baker
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
        --- odubya <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > hey there~ WHam! Where is everyone? Even I got lost
        > .I just saw this
        > message and it reminded me of days gone by...Just
        > about all Schedule
        > II drugs, such as morphine,etc.,has the poison thing
        > on the bottles
        > this size..I remember when I used to barter in these
        > things that I
        > had little Morphine bottles that had the skull &
        > crossbones on
        > them..One man's poison is another man's pleasure?
        > lol OK, time for
        > someone to check in!
        > OW

        Oh MAN!!! When was the last time anyone dusted in
        here???? :) Did someone mention Morphine?????? LOL
        That defiantly got my attention<not a typo folks>
        Yer right,there is an echo echo echo in this
        place. We need to get a couch or something in here ;)

        Just had to rag at something hahah

        Rokki

        =====

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2003
          Who is this? Why am I getting these messages meant for somebody else?

        • Rokki Baker
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2003
            --- Michael O'Bannon <emptyob@...> wrote:
            > Who is this? Why am I getting these messages meant
            > for somebody else?

            You must of signed up for the group,thats why yer
            getting msg's. This is a list. That means this is list
            mail. You can go to the site and delete your name and
            e-mail addy if you no longer choose to receive list
            mail.

            That was fun

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/