Re: Hello All

  • harleygirl1951
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2003
      Funny I never noticed this before but on the picture of the bottle of
      Dolophine at the begining of this page at the bottom did you see
      where it says ""Poison" Strange huh???

      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, harleygirl1951
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Just stopped by to say hello to you all ... How are you doing Oats~?
      > How are things going for you these days~? I read a post you wrote
      > while ago and you really touched my heart with it saying how you
      are
      > thankful for each day ...... You never got back with the person you
      > were seeing back when you first started this board huh ~? I am
      sorry
      > for that but I sure hope you are not spending all your time
      alone....
      > Not much is new with me..... I got on methadone so I could get my
      > head together and decide how to get off heroin cause I was on a
      > constant merry go round and my life was horrendus I was getting on
      > for a short time only ha` that was 20 something years ago :) but I
      am
      > very happy with the way my life has taken a turn for the better
      since
      > I am on medication (Meth) and I don't really plan on getting off
      > anytime soon..... Just thought I would mention where I am as far as
      > medication goes.......... Well not much more to say .... Hello
      Jules
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1 11:59 AM
        hey there~ WHam! Where is everyone? Even I got lost .I just saw this
        message and it reminded me of days gone by...Just about all Schedule
        II drugs, such as morphine,etc.,has the poison thing on the bottles
        this size..I remember when I used to barter in these things that I
        had little Morphine bottles that had the skull & crossbones on
        them..One man's poison is another man's pleasure? lol OK, time for
        someone to check in!
        OW
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Funny I never noticed this before but on the picture of the bottle
        of
        > Dolophine at the begining of this page at the bottom did you see
        > where it says ""Poison" Strange huh???
        >

        > --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, harleygirl1951
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > Just stopped by to say hello to you all ... How are you doing
        Oats~?
        > > How are things going for you these days~? I read a post you
        wrote
        > > while ago and you really touched my heart with it saying how you
        > are
        > > thankful for each day ...... You never got back with the person
        you
        > > were seeing back when you first started this board huh ~? I am
        > sorry
        > > for that but I sure hope you are not spending all your time
        > alone....
        > > Not much is new with me..... I got on methadone so I could get
        my
        > > head together and decide how to get off heroin cause I was on a
        > > constant merry go round and my life was horrendus I was getting
        on
        > > for a short time only ha` that was 20 something years ago :) but
        > am
        > > very happy with the way my life has taken a turn for the better
        > since
        > > I am on medication (Meth) and I don't really plan on getting off
        > > anytime soon..... Just thought I would mention where I am as far
        as
        > > medication goes.......... Well not much more to say .... Hello
        > Jules
        > > how ya be girlfriend :) We got quite a bit of snow here in N.Y.
        it
        > > is so beautiful when it was falling and dangling off the trees :)
        > > Take care all and I wish the best to everyone here.....
      • Rokki Baker
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1 12:12 PM
          --- odubya <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > hey there~ WHam! Where is everyone? Even I got lost
          > .I just saw this
          > message and it reminded me of days gone by...Just
          > about all Schedule
          > II drugs, such as morphine,etc.,has the poison thing
          > on the bottles
          > this size..I remember when I used to barter in these
          > things that I
          > had little Morphine bottles that had the skull &
          > crossbones on
          > them..One man's poison is another man's pleasure?
          > lol OK, time for
          > someone to check in!
          > OW

          Oh MAN!!! When was the last time anyone dusted in
          here???? :) Did someone mention Morphine?????? LOL
          That defiantly got my attention<not a typo folks>
          Yer right,there is an echo echo echo in this
          place. We need to get a couch or something in here ;)

          Just had to rag at something hahah

          Rokki

          =====

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2 4:53 AM
            Who is this? Why am I getting these messages meant for somebody else?

          • Rokki Baker
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2 9:59 AM
              --- Michael O'Bannon <emptyob@...> wrote:
              > Who is this? Why am I getting these messages meant
              > for somebody else?

              You must of signed up for the group,thats why yer
              getting msg's. This is a list. That means this is list
              mail. You can go to the site and delete your name and
              e-mail addy if you no longer choose to receive list
              mail.

              That was fun

              http://taxes.yahoo.com/