Hello R.J.

  • harleygirl1951
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2003
      I really don't see how the people you work for should ever find out
      about you being on the methadone clinic .... I mean if you do not
      tell them how would they find out~?? Everything you say to your
      counselor is confidential and that is the law ....
      I wish you good luck and I was also wondering before you get on the
      program have you tried anything else to get off the drugs~??

      HREF="http://www.samhsa.gov/centers/csat/content/dpt/choosestate.asp">
      > </A>Here is the directory, with addresses and telephone numbers,
      of the
      > methadone clinics in Alabama.
      > http://www.samhsa.gov/centers/csat/content/dpt/choosestate.asp
      >
      > You can also look into buprenorphine. It has just been approved by
      the FDA
      > for opiate addiction.
      > Click on your state to find MD's who have been trained to prescribe
      bup.
      > http://www.buprenorphine.samhsa.gov/bwns_locator/index.html
      >
      > Your records at the methadone clinic are confidential. Is there a
      reason why
      > you think your job may find out? Do you live in a small town?
      > If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask..
      > Take care,
      > Stephanie Vazquez
      > NYC Nama
      > Brooklyn, New York
      > steph11219@a...
      > http://www.methadone.org
      > Together We Can Make A Difference
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Newyorksmmtps
      >

      > In a message dated 1/12/03 7:31:19 PM, crimsoncricket@y... writes:
      >
      > << I have tried to stop taking the pills. I hurt all over, it was
      > terrible. I do appreciate your help. I live in Alabama. There is a
      > methadone clinic in my city, but i am sure of its exact location. I
      > am also worried if I go there and my employer finds out will they
      > fire me because of the drug addiction.
      > RJ >>
    • Michael O'Bannon
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
        I don't know who you think I am but I'm not. Thanks

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
          --- Michael O'Bannon <emptyob@...> wrote:
          > I don't know who you think I am but I'm not. Thanks

          Alrighty then :) This made a lotta sense...I want
          some LOL

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
            what is LOL? I might want some but I don't know what it is..............

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
              In a message dated 2/4/03 8:17:44 PM, emptyob@... writes:

              << what is LOL? I might want some but I don't know what it is..............

              It is internet lingo for "laughing out loud" = "LOL"
              http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm <-----check this site out, for more on
              net lingo.
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 5, 2003
                WOW! WHAT AN ENLIGHTENING CONVERSATION..CAN I GET IN ON IT?? OH
                YEA...LOL
                OW