OK,Folks! Is it change of seasons or what?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hey everyone..I hope all of you had a good Thanksgiving..Christmas
      will be here & gone before ya know it. I been really busy workin'
      around my house and haven't been able to be on here much or go to any
      meetings at my clinic. I need an increase and they don't want to give
      anymore. I feel like shit in the am before I dose and that's why I
      don't g to meetings. I don't wanna talk to anyone at that time..Oh
      well, maybe they'll eas up after we get certified, which should be
      real soon. The CARF people are wanting to talk with some patients and
      I guess that includes me because I am the NAMA rep for 2 states.Maybe
      that'll get my increase. OK, someone write something..anything! I
      gotta bail to work now! Have a great weekend! Oats