NAMA1 WebRing

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      It looks like we're on the NAMA1 webring. More news later..Time for
      sleep..ZZzzzz..
    • Rokki Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2002
        --- odubya <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > It looks like we're on the NAMA1 webring. More news
        > later..Time for
        > sleep..ZZzzzz..

        Thats great...:) I have another website now that
        can be used on the webring..ya don't have to join to
        get there..:) I sent you an invite,Oats..;)

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/