Re: callbacks

  • harleygirl1951
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2002
      These Clinics sure do have their nerve .... They frown down on you if
      you do not have a job, but how the hell are you suppose to keep a job
      when you get a call back and have to leave to go back to the
      clinic ... What a B^&*% it really does Stink ... God it makes me
      so darn angry that they have so much control over our lives .....
      What do you tell your boss when you have to drive 2 hours there and 2
      hours back Ha ................ What a joke........I am truly sorry
      but just thinking about it makes me want to curse ....!@#$%^&*()()

      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@y..., steph11219@a... wrote:
      > Hi Oats! My clinic doesn't have call backs either. However, I
      was thinking
      > along the same lines as you.....don't answer the phone! Although,
      I would
      > bet that this does not work. :o) I am just curious. For those of
      you that
      > have callbacks....what happens if you don't answer the phone?
      Seriously,