Hello All

  • harleygirl1951
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28 6:25 AM
      Hey I Like the new name .... Thanks for the Email Obdubya ... Yes you
      did kind of confuse me a bit but when I clicked on Yahoo and went to
      my clubs there was Methadonia all changed automaticly on my page I
      did not have to do anything .... Thanks though and I like the new
      name .... So now we are on a list you said~?? What list~?? so you had
      to change the name to get on the list right ~? GOT IT~~~~~ :) Have a
      good day all will post again soon ....Bye
    • harleygirl1951
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 9, 2003
        Just stopped by to say hello to you all ... How are you doing Oats~?
        How are things going for you these days~? I read a post you wrote a
        while ago and you really touched my heart with it saying how you are
        thankful for each day ...... You never got back with the person you
        were seeing back when you first started this board huh ~? I am sorry
        for that but I sure hope you are not spending all your time alone....
        Not much is new with me..... I got on methadone so I could get my
        head together and decide how to get off heroin cause I was on a
        constant merry go round and my life was horrendus I was getting on
        for a short time only ha` that was 20 something years ago :) but I am
        very happy with the way my life has taken a turn for the better since
        I am on medication (Meth) and I don't really plan on getting off
        anytime soon..... Just thought I would mention where I am as far as
        medication goes.......... Well not much more to say .... Hello Jules
        how ya be girlfriend :) We got quite a bit of snow here in N.Y. it
        is so beautiful when it was falling and dangling off the trees :)
        Take care all and I wish the best to everyone here.....
      • harleygirl1951
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 10, 2003
          Funny I never noticed this before but on the picture of the bottle of
          Dolophine at the begining of this page at the bottom did you see
          where it says ""Poison" Strange huh???

          --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, harleygirl1951
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
            hey there~ WHam! Where is everyone? Even I got lost .I just saw this
            message and it reminded me of days gone by...Just about all Schedule
            II drugs, such as morphine,etc.,has the poison thing on the bottles
            this size..I remember when I used to barter in these things that I
            had little Morphine bottles that had the skull & crossbones on
            them..One man's poison is another man's pleasure? lol OK, time for
            someone to check in!
            OW
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > Funny I never noticed this before but on the picture of the bottle
            of
            > Dolophine at the begining of this page at the bottom did you see
            > where it says ""Poison" Strange huh???
            >

            > --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, harleygirl1951
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > Just stopped by to say hello to you all ... How are you doing
            Oats~?
            > > How are things going for you these days~? I read a post you
            wrote
            > > while ago and you really touched my heart with it saying how you
            > are
            > > thankful for each day ...... You never got back with the person
            you
            > > were seeing back when you first started this board huh ~? I am
            > sorry
            > > for that but I sure hope you are not spending all your time
            > alone....
            > > Not much is new with me..... I got on methadone so I could get
            my
            > > head together and decide how to get off heroin cause I was on a
            > > constant merry go round and my life was horrendus I was getting
            on
            > > for a short time only ha` that was 20 something years ago :) but
            > am
            > > very happy with the way my life has taken a turn for the better
            > since
            > > I am on medication (Meth) and I don't really plan on getting off
            > > anytime soon..... Just thought I would mention where I am as far
            as
            > > medication goes.......... Well not much more to say .... Hello
            > Jules
            > > how ya be girlfriend :) We got quite a bit of snow here in N.Y.
            it
            > > is so beautiful when it was falling and dangling off the trees :)
            > > Take care all and I wish the best to everyone here.....
          • Rokki Baker
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
              --- odubya <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              > hey there~ WHam! Where is everyone? Even I got lost
              > .I just saw this
              > message and it reminded me of days gone by...Just
              > about all Schedule
              > II drugs, such as morphine,etc.,has the poison thing
              > on the bottles
              > this size..I remember when I used to barter in these
              > things that I
              > had little Morphine bottles that had the skull &
              > crossbones on
              > them..One man's poison is another man's pleasure?
              > lol OK, time for
              > someone to check in!
              > OW

              Oh MAN!!! When was the last time anyone dusted in
              here???? :) Did someone mention Morphine?????? LOL
              That defiantly got my attention<not a typo folks>
              Yer right,there is an echo echo echo in this
              place. We need to get a couch or something in here ;)

              Just had to rag at something hahah

              Rokki

              =====

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2, 2003
                Who is this? Why am I getting these messages meant for somebody else?

              • Rokki Baker
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 2, 2003
                  --- Michael O'Bannon <emptyob@...> wrote:
                  > Who is this? Why am I getting these messages meant
                  > for somebody else?

                  You must of signed up for the group,thats why yer
                  getting msg's. This is a list. That means this is list
                  mail. You can go to the site and delete your name and
                  e-mail addy if you no longer choose to receive list
                  mail.

                  That was fun

                  http://taxes.yahoo.com/