HEY FOLKS! IS ANYONE STILL ALIVE?? WE ARE REBORN!

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2002
      OK, SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN AN EMAIL MESSAGE ABOUT BEING
      ALREADY JOINED IN THE NEW CLUB. THEN I FOUND OUT I COULD JUST CHANGE
      THE NAME...THIS WAS IN ORDER TO GET IN THE NAMA WEB RING..JUST SOME
      RED TAPE TO GET THRU. NO BIG DEAL..WELL, I'M BACK TO WORK..PUT IN
      YOUR TWO CENTS WORTH TODAY!! Oats
    • Stephanie
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2002
        Hi Oats, I like the name!!
        OK....SO, should we ignore the address/group with the Methadone Gang
        in it?
        Take care,
        Stephanie Vazquez
        NYC Nama
        Brooklyn, N.Y.
        steph11219@...
        http://www.methadone.org
        *Together We Can Make A Difference*

        --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@y..., odubya <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > OK, SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN AN EMAIL MESSAGE ABOUT BEING
        > ALREADY JOINED IN THE NEW CLUB. THEN I FOUND OUT I COULD JUST CHANGE
        > THE NAME...THIS WAS IN ORDER TO GET IN THE NAMA WEB RING..JUST SOME
        > RED TAPE TO GET THRU. NO BIG DEAL..WELL, I'M BACK TO WORK..PUT IN
        > YOUR TWO CENTS WORTH TODAY!! Oat
      • Rokki Baker
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2002
          I guess I should of waited to read that post before
          I went and joined that other group..Ya know,Oats,you
          can go and delete that group,as the owner and person
          that put it together..:)

          Rokki
          Love the new Name..:)
          Oh..I can't get the program to work so I can add my
          site to it..is joyce doing yours or did you do it???

          --- Stephanie <steph11219@...> wrote:
          > Hi Oats, I like the name!!
          > OK....SO, should we ignore the address/group with
          > the Methadone Gang
          > in it?
          > Take care,
          > Stephanie Vazquez
          > NYC Nama
          > Brooklyn, N.Y.
          > steph11219@...
          > http://www.methadone.org
          > *Together We Can Make A Difference*
          >

          > --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@y..., odubya <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > OK, SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN AN EMAIL MESSAGE
          > ABOUT BEING
          > > ALREADY JOINED IN THE NEW CLUB. THEN I FOUND OUT I
          > COULD JUST CHANGE
          > > THE NAME...THIS WAS IN ORDER TO GET IN THE NAMA
          > WEB RING..JUST SOME
          > > RED TAPE TO GET THRU. NO BIG DEAL..WELL, I'M BACK
          > TO WORK..PUT IN
          > > YOUR TWO CENTS WORTH TODAY!! Oat

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
        • jules6669
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
            --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@y..., odubya <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > OK, SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN AN EMAIL MESSAGE ABOUT BEING
            > ALREADY JOINED IN THE NEW CLUB. THEN I FOUND OUT I COULD JUST
            CHANGE
            > THE NAME...THIS WAS IN ORDER TO GET IN THE NAMA WEB RING..JUST SOME
            > RED TAPE TO GET THRU. NO BIG DEAL..WELL, I'M BACK TO WORK..PUT IN
            > YOUR TWO CENTS WORTH TODAY!! Oats

            Just a quick hello! Good to hear from ya, I will be in touch during
            the week, gotta get ready for work.

            JULES
          • bcorvelli
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2002
              I'm here Jules!
              I had a little trouble finding the site. But Congratulations on the
              new board! The more we organize the more power we have.

              Barbara D.