WAKE UP!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2002
      OK ,EVERYONE! WHERE'D YA GO??? We left off chewin' out one member
      then everyone else is loafin' somewhere(including me!)The Methadone
      Calyx is looking better lately..That is good news? If someone has the
      info handy to join it you're welcome to post it in here..Nothing
      exciting here right now...More news at 11! OW
    • steph11219@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2002
        Hi Oats, Has everyone been having a heat wave? Yesterday and today, has
        been unseasonably cool, but we have had some HOT weather here (New York)!
        And when it's hot, I don't feel like doing anything!! :o)

        I don't know how you all, that live with the heat all the time, handle it.

        Anyway, here is the URL to subscribe to the calyx list:
        Copy it exactly as written.
        </A>
        https://lists.calyx.net/lists/listinfo/methadone

        Take care, Stephanie

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2002
          Thanks Stef, for the information..So if anyone would like to check
          out a really good forum of a wide spectrum of methadone advocates and
          otheres related to mmt, check out the link listed below in Stef's
          post.It does look like it might grow again like it was a few years
          ago..And Stef,as far as the heat,it is ridiculously hot here..It is
          always hot & humid in my part of the country but it seems to get
          hotter and hotter each year..I know if we don't destroy the planet
          first it's gonna fry..I hope my next life I'm an eskimo and the North
          Pole will be like Hawaii! OW

          - In methadonia@y..., steph11219@a... wrote:
          > Hi Oats, Has everyone been having a heat wave? Yesterday and
          today, has
          > been unseasonably cool, but we have had some HOT weather here (New
          York)!
          > And when it's hot, I don't feel like doing anything!! :o)
          >
          > I don't know how you all, that live with the heat all the time,
          handle it.

          > Anyway, here is the URL to subscribe to the calyx list:
          > Copy it exactly as written.
          > <A
          HREF="https://lists.calyx.net/lists/listinfo/methadone">methadone
          Info Page
          > </A>
          > https://lists.calyx.net/lists/listinfo/methadone
          >
          > Take care, Stephanie
          > In a message dated 8/7/02 3:15:47 PM, no_reply@y... writes:
          >
          > << OK ,EVERYONE! WHERE'D YA GO??? We left off chewin' out one
          member
          > then everyone else is loafin' somewhere(including me!)The Methadone
          > Calyx is looking better lately..That is good news? If someone has
          the
          > info handy to join it you're welcome to post it in here..Nothing
          > exciting here right now...More news at 11! OW

        • Rokki Baker
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2002
            --- odubya <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > OK ,EVERYONE! WHERE'D YA GO??? We left off chewin'
            > out one member
            > then everyone else is loafin' somewhere(including
            > me!)The Methadone
            > Calyx is looking better lately..That is good news?
            > If someone has the
            > info handy to join it you're welcome to post it in
            > here..Nothing
            > exciting here right now...More news at 11! OW

            Hey there...Just came back from a Great conference
            in Balt,MD..It was the dual-diagnose conference and if
            you all get a chance please check out their
            website...You would be suprised to see how addiction
            and bi-polar sysmtoms run hand in hand...:) Now they
            are building the bridge to educate patients and
            provider's alike to be aware of this so patients do
            NOT fall thru the cracks..:)

            Rokki

            =====
            - Rokki Baker NAMA NorCal "Together we CAN make a Difference" http://www.methadone.org