What's going on?????

  • dixxeechickee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
      This is so strange...there hasn't beern a post in here since June
      19th!!! Where is everyone???? Just thought I'd break the ice...hope
      everyone is doing well. Sharp, hope you have found some comfort and
      Rokki..where are you????? Be well...Dixxiee
    • Rokki Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
        Well,I guess since the 19th was my b-day and I've
        been partying since<YARIGHT,Rokki> and I had the whole
        list with me we are just re-couping...LOLLOLOLOLO
        Just teasing..:) I'm here..I had to go out of town
        and the drive kicked my butt like always,so I haven't
        had a chnace to get online til today..

        Hope your doing well,Chickee..:)

        Rokki

        http://sbc.yahoo.com