Re: [METHADONIA ] NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO

  • Rokki Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2002
      --- sharpshooter7007 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > To All,
      > I regret the day that I ever started using. I have
      > always had panic
      > attacks and some depression, but I have now
      > developed severe
      > depression, borderline manic depressive, OCD,
      > General Anxiety
      > Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, panic attacks
      > have increased,
      > severe anxiety attacks and what the drugs covered up
      > is now out in
      > the open, Post Tramatic Anxiety Disorder.
      >
      > I have very few days that I feel like living. I
      > don't want to hurt
      > myself, I just feel so lost and alone. My will to do
      > things is gone.
      > I am just so tired of feeling the way I do.
      >
      > I have been seeing a shrink for over 3 years.
      >
      > If anyone has any advise, please post a message.
      >
      > Down and Out of patients for the feelings that I
      > have,
      > SHARPSHOOTER7007

      Sharpshooter...I am very sorry to hear that your
      having such a hard time..No One should have to spend
      their days thinking about how bad life is..:( Do you
      think,and I hope you don't take this the wrong
      way,that this is left over form your detox off
      Methadone,Hon..:) You know how this disease effects
      the brain and the brain rely's on the signals that
      dopamine and the RU and MU and Ligand receptor's
      act...If it has nothing to fix it the brain it can,I'm
      not saying this is the reason I'm just
      suggesting,effect the rest of brain...
      You have my e-mail,and if you feel like chatting or
      writing Please feel free to do so..Ok..I won't push
      methadone down your throat, promise..:)

      Take Care and PLEASE don't Give UP!!!!!

      Rokki

      =====