Re: where is everyone????

  • dixxeechickee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2002
      --- In methadonia@y..., steph11219@a... wrote:
      > Hi Dixxeechickee, I am glad to hear that things are going well at
      your new
      > clinic. It is nice to hear about a clinic that treats their
      patients with
      > respect.
      > Oh, yes.....what did you mean by.....I get my 1 and 6, starting this
      Friday.
      > I know when you tell me, I am going to feel so stupid that I didn't
      realize
      > the meaning. LOL
      > Does your clinic offer extended take-homes (14 0r 28 day take
      homes) ?
      > Take care, Stephanie
      >
      > In a message dated 6/13/02 9:41:15 AM, tngal1968@y... writes:
      >
      > << Just thought I'd put SOMETHING up on the board...seems like noone
      has
      > been around...no new post. Anyway, thought I'd let ya'll know that
      > things are going great at my new clinic, I get my 1 and 6, starting
      > Friday!! I have to say that the Chattanooga clinic is by far the
      BEST
      > clinic I have ever seen or heard of. The staff there treats you
      with
      > respect and not like a criminal. I guess the whole "wallet"
      incident,
      > was actually a Godsend, since it forced me to switch clinics. I'd
      > like to say "thanks" again to those of you who supported me. it was
      > nice to be able to vent in here..thanks!

      Stephanie, hasn't anyone ever told you..NO question is a dumb
      question????? What I meant was that I will be receiving 6 takehomes
      (only have to go once a week). 1(window dose)- 6(take-homes).

      I do want to say again, that Chatanooga is the BEST clinic I have ever
      been to or heard of!!! I wish all clinics could follow there lead!!
      I was in and out this morning in a matter of 5 min.(WITH 6
      TAKEHOMES!!!)

      O yes, this clinic does offer 14 and 28 day takehomes...I should be
      eligible soon!! Take Care Steph!!
    • steph11219@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2002
        In a message dated 6/14/02 11:03:15 AM, tngal1968@... writes:

        << Stephanie, hasn't anyone ever told you..NO question is a dumb
        question????? What I meant was that I will be receiving 6 takehomes
        (only have to go once a week). 1(window dose)- 6(take-homes).

        I do want to say again, that Chatanooga is the BEST clinic I have ever
        been to or heard of!!! I wish all clinics could follow there lead!!
        I was in and out this morning in a matter of 5 min.(WITH 6
        TAKEHOMES!!!)

        O yes, this clinic does offer 14 and 28 day takehomes...I should be
        eligible soon!! Take Care Steph!! >>
        Dixxeechickee......
        Now I get it......LOL
        Did they give you a once a week pick-up based on your time at the other
        clinic?
        That is really great to hear!
        I have a 14 day take-home, well, actually 13 days, as I drink the one at the
        clinic.
        However, the 14 day take-home is a special program that just my clinic
        offers. I actually have the takehome by exemption because New York State
        has not rewritten the state regs yet. (they will be coming out in draft soon,
        though the word is that unfortunately, New York will NOT be following the
        new regs, as far as the 14/28 day take-homes. So, the only way to get a
        14/28 day take-home would be by exemption.
        Oh well, New York is not a very progressive state. :o(

        Take care, Stephanie