NO OFFENSE WAS MEANT

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 8:53 PM
      DixxeeChickee,

      I don't think anyone meant to offend you in anyway. Just trying to
      suggest some different options in case the worst happened.

      I am happy for you that you were able to get into another clinic.

      Just because some people do abuse Methadone, not everyone does and I
      was certainly not suggesting that you do.

      No, MMT was not the answer for me but no one said that it is not the
      right thing for someone else.

      Good Luck,
      SHARPSHOOTER7007