YOU'VE GOT NERVE!!

  • dixxeechickee
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2002
      This post is to those of you (and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)with the
      holier-than-thou attitudes towards MMT......BACK OFF!!! I am furious,
      that you would attempt to disguise your disdain for methadone
      treatment, as concern for my well-being! If you were remotly
      concerned for my well-being you would know that MMT is EXACTLY where I
      need to be.

      Lisabethducky, I take great offense to your comments that methadone is
      a cheap high..I personally DO NOT GET HIGH FROM METHADONE!! I
      mantain that I have been clean for almost 2 years, and YES, I AM
      CLEAN..EVEN ON METHADONE!!! How dare you try and take that away from
      me...yes, methadone has helped with the cravings and kept me from
      getting sick, BUT IT WAS ME, WHO HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!! I have not
      used, I have changed who I associate with and where I hang out...DO
      NOT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!! You have no right to take that away from
      me!! No, it is not a blessing in disguise for ANYONE to be kicked off
      of methadone, as it will surely lead to a major relapse. I am a
      single mom, with my own company..I cannot afford to be sick for ANY
      amount of time, that's what kept me using for so long in the first
      place. My sobriety is no less of an accomplishment than yours, and I
      won't let you make it such.

      For those of you who do sincerely care...I transfered to antoher
      clinic, and am doing very well there.
    • Rokki Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2002
        You Go,Girl...:)

        Rokki..:)

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • steph11219@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
          Dixxeechickee,
          Good for you!! You followed your gut and knew
          what you had to do !
          Stephanie