MY SINCEREST THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2002
      TO ALL AT METHADONIA:

      I JUST WANTED TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO CONGRATULATED ME ON GETTING OFF
      THE METHADONE. I WAS VERY SURPRISED AT THE AMOUNT OF YOU WHO CARED
      ENOUGH TO WRITE. THANK YOU, IT MEANT A LOT TO ME TO KNOW THAT SO
      MANY OF YOU CARE.

      IT WAS A HARD ROAD BUT I DID IT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE PROUD OF
      MYSELF. I HAVE SLIPPED A FEW TIMES, BUT ONLY A FEW. AND I KNOW
      THAT'S BAD. BUT THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS OVER.

      SPECIAL THANKS TO THE DUCK. YOU HAVE BEEN AN INSPIRATION AND AN
      ANGEL TO ME. I HAVE LEARNED A LOT FROM YOU AND YOU HAVE MY SINCEREST
      RESPECT. ALL OF YOU HAVE MY RESPECT BUT I FEEL LIKE THE DUCK WAS
      SENT TO ME FOR HER WISDOM AND KINDNESS.

      I WILL ALWAYS BE A PART ON THIS CLUB AND I CHERISH THE DAY THAT I
      FOUND YOU GUYS. I FELT SO BAD ABOUT MYSELF FOR GETTING INTO THE
      SITUATION THAT I WAS IN. AND YALL SHOWED ME THAT I WAS NOT ALONE AND
      THAT I AM STILL A GOOD PERSON, I JUST HAVE A PROBLEM. AND PROBLEMS
      CAN BE SOLVED.

      SO TO ALL OF YOU WHO FEEL LIKE I DID, TRAPPED IN A HOLE WITH NO WAY
      OUT, DON'T GIVE UP. THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL AND IF
      YOU TRY HARD ENOUGH, YOU WILL REACH THAT LIGHT ONE DAY.

      I AM GOING TO START ATTENDING NA MEETINGS AND I HAVE ALREADY STARTED
      READY FROM THE BIBLE DAILY. I WANT TO BE NORMAL AND I WILL BE.
      THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, ESPECIALLY THE DUCK, I HAVE LEARNED THAT I AM
      NOT DOOMED FOR THE MISTAKES THAT I HAVE MADE IN THE PAST AND THAT I
      CAN STILL BE THE PERSON THAT I WANT TO BE, THE PERSON I USED TO BE
      BEFORE DRUGS CAME ALONG.

      I LOVE YOU ALL AND COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU. IF ANYONE
      NEEDS TO TALK, PLEASE E-MAIL ME. I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHARE
      MY EXPERIENCE AND LEND AND EAR TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS ONE.

      MY SINCERE GRATITUDE,

      SHARPSHOOTER7007