MISSISSIPPI METHADONE

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2002
      IS UNDERWAY..I WILL UPDATE AS I FIND OUT MORE.STAY TUNED!!OATS
    • lisbethduck
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2002
        --- In methadonia@y..., odubya <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > IS UNDERWAY..I WILL UPDATE AS I FIND OUT MORE.STAY TUNED!!OATS

        YO family,

        I have been receiving similar types of files uploaded to my Taoists
        in Narcotics
        Anonymous group. I went to group settings and checked that only
        members could upload
        files, then the damned porners became members just to upload their
        crap.

        The address to forward the notice of the file or to give a complaiont
        is
        ahuse@... They have been very swift in returning messages to
        me and each time
        this happens, I send them a notice.

        The other option is to alow only the moderator to upload files, but
        that seems very
        closed to me. I am not sure if there is an option for the moderator
        to review files
        before they are uploaded, but I will be checking that today--as I got
        another one on my
        group as well.

        Nuff of that. Just wanted to say HOORAYYYYY to sharpshooter for her
        clean time!!!
        I have been clean now for 95 days and it's been hard but it really
        makes a difference to
        get to NA metings. I have a dear friend who goes every day and is on
        over 100 mg of
        methodone--he is treated as family and as a recovering addict. Don't
        be afraid to try
        NA to find tools to get clean and stay that way. (I had six years
        beofre having medical
        problems that started me on oxycontin, then I started abusing the
        crap.)

        Hey family, you are all CLEAN AND HOPEFULLY SERENE. SHARPSHOOTER HAS
        PROVED THAT WE CAN GET OFF METHODONE AND STAY ALIVE. N.A. HAS
        BEEN MY ROCK FOR STAYING CLEAN AND FEELING WANTED...

        Otay... I'll stop now. I love all of you and pray each day for all
        of us.

        love,
        lisbeth
        ( ')?