Cheap porn & Mississippi Methadone?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2002
      What a title for a post ,huh? lol The porn refers to the last
      chap,mtchgorden from the UK, who put some phoney cheap porn ad in
      here. At least make sure it's really free!! lol Anyway, I dumped
      it..There's a strong rumor happenin' that Mississippi has started to
      allow methadone maintenence. Or at least the ball is rolling in that
      direction. That's my 'hood so I will try to stay updated on it. I
      really hate this format. Maybe I'll make a new club in some other
      free place like MSN or LYCOs. Who knows? See ya'll!
    • Rokki Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2002
        I didnb't even bother checking it out...I'm pretty
        careful about what kind of attachments I open..hey,if
        you move make SURE ya let us know where,OK!!!
        Keep Me posted about Mississippi,PLEASE..

        Rokki

        http://games.yahoo.com/