Re: your last message you posted

    Message 1 of 667 , Jan 29, 2002
      Hey Harleygirl,<br> Thank you so much for the
      info on getting off Methadone.<br> The counselors at
      our clinic act like they don't want you to get off
      the Methadone. It seems like all they care about is
      getting your money.<br> We started on Methadone in May of
      2000 and advised our counselors about 3 months ago
      that we wanted to detox. They told us they did not
      want us to detox now but they would let us come down
      as often and as much as we want until we get down to
      a very low level and then if we still want to
      detox, they will set us up on a program at that
      point.<br> We have passed every single drug test and even
      the random ones. We want to be clean. And when I say
      clean, that goes for Methadone too.<br> There are so
      many people at our clinic who abuse the medicine and
      they know that they are doing it, but they say they
      would rather have them on Methadone than Oxy's or
      Heroin. But most of the people who abuse the Meth still
      do all the other drugs too. How they pass their drug
      test is beyond me. We just want to be clean and as
      long as we are clean, I really don't care about other
      people at the clinic. That may sound harsh or meen, but
      I just want to be clean so bad, including Methadone
      free.<br> Thanks again for the info. It helps alot. Just
      knowing that there are others out there who care enough
      to give me info really helps more than you will ever
      know.<br> Thanks again. If I can ever return the favor,
      just let me know and I will be glad to do whatever I
      can.<br><br>Sharpshooter7007
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002