Re: oxycontin...

  • friendlyfarms
    Message 1 of 667 , Nov 25, 2001
      Please try and uderstand sharpshooter the real
      issue as I SEE IT IS WERE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT
      REGARDLESS OF HOW WE HAVE GOTTEN HERE. pain is pain is pain.
      How we have gotten here is after the fact. <br>I'am
      going through major withdrawls that leave a grown
      strong man in tears. If YOU WERE TO MEET THIS "BLACK I
      believe you as everyone else in our<br>docs office would
      agree she dislikes whites and hispanics. The trouble is
      if anyone says something of her behavior guess what
      happens...your meds get cut. My docs excuse was she gave me
      twice the amount of breaktrough meds,I informed him she
      in fact cutted that back also!!! He then quickly
      checked his med forms then changed the subject, I'AM
      SEEKING A NEW PAIN CLINIC BEFORE I SUE HIM AND HIS
      NIGGER[YES NOT ALLO ARE NIGGERS. THIS ONE HAPPENS TO BE A
      POOR RACIST UNCOUTH BITCH]for any colored or black or
      negro reading this tell me this ,if you saw a couple
      walking at night in YOUR HOOD and saw some whites getting
      beat-up would you all turn your back as they did to a
      girlfriend and her mom in Venice California.Let me tell you
      in Redondo Beach that would be unheard
      of.................CASE CLOSED!!!!
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002