Re: In response to 7007

    Message 1 of 667 , Nov 23, 2001
      Hi,<br> I completely understand where you are
      coming from. I live in the south and am what you might
      call a redneck. But that is nothing that I am ashamed
      of. I am not racist and I believe that there are good
      and bad in every race.<br> When it comes to recovery
      and what we are going thru, color plays absolutely no
      part of what oxy can do to you. That little tiny pill
      is the worst thing ever put on the market. But then
      again, I am not in treatment for any type of injury that
      has left me with severe pain. I wish they would make
      oxy's where the people who need them could get them but
      they would be fixed so that they can not be snorted
      (my preference) or injected. This little tiny pill
      has almost ruined my life and if could turn back
      time, I would have beat the hell out of the person who
      offered me my fist oxy. But I can't blame them, they did
      not make me stick that straw up my nose. You know the
      old saying, "hind sight is 20/20".<br> I look forward
      to hearing from you soon.<br> Your friend and sister
      in (emotiona) pain.<br> Sharpshooter7007.
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002