Re: oxycontin...

    Message 1 of 667 , Nov 23, 2001
      Hi Freindlyfarms,<br> Sorry I haven't replied to
      you in a few days. I got an e-mail from lisbethduck
      about my response to you and she totally ripped my
      apart. I was in tears reading her e-mail. She has me
      confused with someone else. She lashed out at me so hard
      for using a word that I did not use, the n word. <br>
      Anyway, no go to a methadone clinic where you have to
      dose in front of them on a daily basis with the liquid
      form of methadone. <br> Also, try talking to other
      doctors that may be able to help you, explain to them
      your situation and most will help you with a recovery
      program or refer you to someone who can.<br> Please keep
      in touch. Your sister in emotional pain.
      Sharpshooter7007
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002