BITCH AND GRIPE.COM IS OPEN FOR US!

    Message 1 of 667 , Nov 11, 2001
      A relaunch of www.BitchAndGripe.com as a
      Methadone patient friendly and created website dedicated to
      collecting information about sub-standard treatment programs
      for retreival and use by advocates to inform
      accrediting agencies and funders of these patient abuses Stop
      the abuse of patients in the U.S. Join the
      www.BitchAndGripe.com Revolution! Being a member, could you please post
      this to your Methadonia group? Any help would be
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002