Re: Hey Now Michelle

  • jules6669
    Message 1 of 667 , Oct 28, 2001
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br><br>Boy, ya can really tell when things are going crazy
      when it takes somebody(me,hehe)a whole month to
      respond. Sorry :-(<br><br>Yep, still in school and it's
      getting harder all the time......doing 2 days of school
      and 3 days of clinical. Lots of test on those 2 class
      days. I am doing much better than
      before(finally)...it's all coming together for me. I am still waiting to
      hear about the lawsuit. We went to arbitration and
      now, we are just waiting for the verdict. Either way,
      atleast it's over and done with. My lawyers thinks that
      we will hear something this upcoming week. I sure am
      nervous, don't know why, because as John said, "hey,
      either they side with you or with the doctor".....So, I
      will let ya know ASAP.....<br>Certainly not looking
      forward to winter...it's been pretty chilly here. It's
      crazy, because even before they put the halloween junk
      out, they were setting up the Christmas stuff. Wow,
      what ever happened to after Thanksgiving??? It gets
      earlier and earlier each year. <br>Anyways my friend, it
      was great to hear from you. I missed ya lots too. I
      will drop ya a line soon. Take Care of yourself and
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002