Hey Now Michelle

  • harleygirl_11756
    Message 1 of 667 , Sep 25, 2001
      Hello Jules how are you~? I still visit here
      every few days to see if anyone has posted... It is
      always good to see your name up there :) <br>``So
      Girl~!!! clue me in ~ ~ how are things going for you and
      the girls ~? How is school ~? I am sure you are still
      going ~ Right :) ~ ? Well I truly hope all is okay with
      you guys ....<br> Are you ready for the cold weather
      that is right around the corner lurking :)
      (`Chuckle`)<br>Well One thing I know and that Is "I am not ready". I
      am a summer person for sure and will miss the warmth
      but also I am very sorry to see one more year gone.
      time goes so quickly .... The Department stores are
      already showing Christmas stuff. why do they rush the
      holidays the way they do ... They skip right over
      Thanksgiving did you ever notice that ~? <br> Well Kid-o just
      could not resist saying hello to you as you have become
      such a dear Cyber buddy :) So honey bunny you take
      care and Ihope to hear from you again real soon .....
      Bye and love ya a bunch too ..... Rie
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002