New Member-Just To Say Hello

  • magicghirl
    Message 1 of 667 , Aug 18, 2001
      Hello to everyone!!!!!!!<br><br>I would like to
      say how amazed i was to come across "METHADONIA" i
      thought i was the only person on methadon who used the
      internet every time i spoke to someone about drugs in a
      chat room they made there excuses and left. I'am 23
      from Scotland and have been on a Methadon detox coming
      up on 2 years we dont have clinics over here that i
      know about, I just go to my local pharmacy and pick it
      up daily this is the first support group I have ever
      found and i'am glad i found it I only have about 2
      weeks left on my script then my detox is finished and
      i'am starting to get scared incase my old way of
      thinking comes back if i feel any withdrawals, anyway good
      luck to you all and hope to chat to some of you soon.
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002