Prescription By General Physician?

  • razzles_dad
    Message 1 of 667 , Jul 21 5:34 AM
      Does anyone know if it is possible to go to a
      private doctor, who accepts insurance, to obtain a
      prescription for tablets or something, instead of going
      everyday to a "clinic waiting line" at 6:00 in the
      morning? It seems to me that a regular family physician
      would be able to prescribe just as a clinic doctor
      does. It would sure make things a little more
      convenient and my insurance would pay for the medicine at a
      pharmacy! Anyone have any input regarding this? And if so,
      do you know anyone in the Atlanta area that would
      accept this type of patient?
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002