introducing myself as new memeber

  • southerndeathca
    Message 1 of 667 , Mar 21, 2001
      Hi there, I just joined your club and after
      reading numerous messages for the past half hour, I know
      that I have made the right decision. I have been on
      meth for a year and a half...so has my husband...and I
      do not know why I have not joined something like
      this sooner. I already know that this is exactly what
      I need...I will introduce myself properly later on
      today. I have just gotten home from work and it is the
      middle of the night in Ontario so I will write later (or
      earlier/whatever the case may be.<br> Just about to sign off when
      I heard that John Phillips of the Mamas and the
      Papas passed away on the weekend...another survivor
      gone...
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002