Re: Need Help Desperatly

    Message 1 of 667 , Mar 11 6:31 PM
      Dear Pakistani Brother~ I am the founder of this
      club. I really feel for your problem..It's one everyone
      here has experienced..Your request for tablets is one
      that I doubt will happen. There is one thing that has
      helped me better than Methadone ever did. I don't want
      to sound corny or nothin' but that something is God.
      If you are truly at your bottom,and I mean REALLY at
      the bottom, HE WILL help you if your request is
      really sincere. If it sounds dumb to you, look at it
      this way,what have you got to lose? I wish you luck.
      My prayers are with you.OW
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002