Need Help Desperatly

  • janopahi
    Message 1 of 667 , Mar 9, 2001
      Hi All<br><br>I live in Pakistan and am having a
      very serious problem that is I am addicted to heroin
      for the last 2 yrs. I could hardly convince my friend
      whos a Doc to help me out of this Shit He had agreed
      but he told me that I have to take Methadone. This
      drug is banned in my country. Can anyone one somehow
      send 20 Tablets by mail or anything It will be like
      saving a life.
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002