uhm, ahemmm

  • lisbethduck
    Message 1 of 667 , Feb 27, 2001
      Hello. My name's lisbeth and I am an addict. You
      can call me ducks. I have had 6 years of recovery
      from a lifetime of using, and am now facing the
      medically prescribed junkie who looks no different that the
      needle, to me anyway. I work at keeping my head just
      below the nod. When I nod, I get pissed. I am a chronic
      pain person who thinks its better to live with chronic
      pain (but wouldn't really be able to get out of
      bed...) Ain't the twists and turns of life
      grand?<br><br>I am thrilled to find this club. I have thought of
      going to my old treatment center to kick, but a friend
      with a similar background as mine, and had been
      shooting for less than a month, was sent to the Mama
      clinic. Ain't goin there. Took too many people there
      every fucking morning and I just don't see me doin' it.
      Don't know if that's cuz I am vain (sorry for the pun)
      or just live in the mountains of Colorado--a good
      two hours to the nearest clinic.<br><br>Well, there
      is a bit of a short story about a woman with many
      scars, just as all of you. If you want to know more
      about me, feel free to visit my site (in link
      section).<br><br>I am a follower of Tao and would like to share it
      with anyone who has hadthe curiousity about eastern
      philosophy. Have 24 ducks, 11 geese, two bassets, a cocker
      spaniel, a husband (of five years) and a wife (of ten
      years). Don't get the visual, we would bore the hell outa
      the Springer audience.<br><br>Hope all are well and
      the postings begin again on these pages. Don't burn
      out, dear founders. Go through the list of members in
      other NA related clubs and invite them to join you.
      That was what I had been doing when I hit the
      paths--<br>ducks
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002