HAPPY NEW YEARS :)

  • geasa44
    Message 1 of 667 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi Everyone, Man, I did not realize how long it
      had been since I had visited Methadonia. I see there
      are still a few old timers around. I am happy to say
      that I am still off methadone - a little over 4 months
      now. I feel pretty good - no monkey. I sure do not
      miss those trips to the clinic!! I am working part
      time and generally things are pretty good. I wish you
      all well and hope to chat with some of you soon.
      Peace to all - Elizabeth aka Patty aka Geasa and on and
      on....
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20 2:49 PM