Hi,just joined,I'm NJbeachgirl via email

  • daboutbunch
    Message 1 of 667 , Nov 30, 2000
      Hello,<br>Somebody sent me an email(i believe
      harleygirl)since I see your name on the post.Thanks for sending me
      the link,even though it took me a while to get
      here.This looks like a great board and very active
      indeed!I'm on mmt for almost 5 YEARS and I'm doing very well
      on it.It is a lifesaver for me,truley.I haven't used
      in all that time PLUS I am clean from all other
      drugs as well!!Including alchohol!People say to me"it's
      the easy way out" but for me it was "the ONLY way
      out",unless I struggled profusely daily with my addiction and
      feelings.I am unsure how long I'll be on it,I am
      sporadically lowering my dose one mg here and there.My
      husband,who started mmt with me is almost off(5 mgs)and he
      seems to be on 5 mgs now for a year and not going up
      nor down.It seems the 5 has held him(except for a
      relapse he had this summmer in Spain)He confessed to me
      in october.My brother is now using dope.He is also
      doing ecstacey,coke,special K(whatever that is)etc.He
      is extremely violent and I'm very worried about
      him.I'm hoping he gets out of this okay.<br>I just wanted
      to introduce myself.I'm from Jersey,down the jersey
      shore.I'm married with 2 daughters(one is my exs's
      daughter)they are 11 and 4.I am 30 years old.My life is good
      except problems with my ex and custody disputes.<br>take
      car4e<br>njbeachgirl
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002