Re: YOU GO GIRL!!!!/ To Jules

  • jules6669
    Message 1 of 667 , Nov 12, 2000
      I know, what a joke! Usually you are on "recall"
      about once a month but do know others who were on
      recall 2 weeks in a row! Say that you have "priviledges"
      for twice a week pick-up, something like Mon and
      Thur. On Monday evening you call the number and if your
      number is on it, the next morning you bring in all your
      bottles(in this case, 2 bottles)you have to drink that
      days(tues)they check the caps of the other 2 and then you could
      leave. same thing if you have once a week pick-ups, say
      you go every Monday to pick up, you drink Mondays
      right there in front of them and they give you 6
      bottles to take home. You call on Monday evening and same
      ritual. this is real stupid because if you were going to
      sell your meds, you would just wait until after you
      call. If your number isn't called then you could sell
      your med then. I agree with what you are saying
      through, most that have worked their way up to take-homes
      usually aren't going to be selling their med. On Fridays,
      they will give the recall numbers for Sat and Sun as
      they are not open on Sundays..big deal! They still run
      your life. If you are going out of town for a week or
      few days then you have to come and talk with your
      counselor and get "special permission"...as you won't be
      able to come in if you are on recall. I wonder if they
      just do this in Connecticut? Anyone else ever here
      about "recall"????? That's one thing that I don't miss
      about going to the clinic. I am still seeing the same
      doctor and getting Methadone pills, and ya know how that
      goes...Rie, I joined that other list today. I was checking it
      out earlier. Seems pretty good. Thanks for the
      info.<br><br>It was nice hearing from you too. How is everything
      going with you? Did I tell you that I start school next
      month? I am getting my nursing degree finally! I have 2
      more weeks left at work and I don't think that I am
      going to miss that. I will miss the $$$ though,lol...it
      will go by fast(I hope)I only go to school for one
      more yr and then that's it....wish me luck....<br>Keep
      in touch<br>Michelle
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20, 2002