Re: Hi All! /to Judirachel

  • harleygirl_11756
    Message 1 of 667 , Oct 22, 2000
      Judirachel,<br> Hello there... That is so
      wonderful that you are where you are today.... No drugs....
      Great...Good for you ... How long have you been clean??? I
      wish you continued sucsess..... I am always very ,very
      happy to hear when someone makes it like you did.... My
      hubby also made it and has been clean now for about 6
      years as I believe I told you.... Well take care of
      yourself and see you and chat with you again
      Message 667 of 667 , Feb 20 2:49 PM